Dbvisit: Oracle Replication, Standby Databases & Disaster Recovery
Dbvisit Standby for Oracle SE DR and Business Continuity
#1 Disaster Recovery solution for Oracle Standard Edition
Save up to 80% on Oracle® licensing costs.
Easily manage and create Oracle Standard Edition (SE) standby databases
It’s simple and hassle free!
The 5 top reasons to use Dbvisit Standby:
- Trusted by DBAs in 1300 companies in over 110 countries
- Elegant fully featured web-based interface plus command line
- Full support for RAC, ASM and OMF
- Automatic creation of standby database to save time
- Designed to make life easy for DBAs and Administrator
Move data your way!
For projects, departments, divisions and companies:
Different Editions for Different Needs
Cloud and managed hosting providers welcome!
Real-time Oracle database replication solution for real-time business decisions, migrating and consolidating Oracle to Oracle, MySQL®, Microsoft® SQL Server and Google Cloud SQL databases.
Why Dbvisit Replicate:
- Installation: Intuitive wizard driven setup for easy deployment and to save time
- Configurations: Full support for RAC, ASM and OMF; cloud, on-premise, hybrid environments
- Technology: Internal redo log mining, conflict detection and resolution handlers
- Affordable: Three editions to choose from to meet your needs and your budget
- Flexible: Perpetual license or monthly use pricing
- Support: Highly regarded responsive, effective, and caring product support
Example Use Cases:
- Real-time business decisions: easily create dedicated, cost-effective reporting environments that remove the resource demands of reporting directly from your production systems and provide real-time data for effective business decisions.
- Database upgrade: reduce the application outage time to almost zero and perform the migration over a period of time.
- Oracle replication: maintain up-to-date copies of data in multiple databases simultaneously.